Home FAQs How can I apply for Revaluation?
How can I apply for Revaluation? PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Saturday, 17 October 2009 11:43

You can get your answer papers revalued by submitting to ‘the Controller of Examinations, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram-34’ a duly filled in application form for revaluation along with a fee of Rs.125/- per paper and a self-addressed envelope with stamp(s) worth Rs.22/-.A copy of the mark list OR hall ticket of that examination concerned is to be attached.

Mode of Payment

You can make payments to the University through:-

1. Chalan at the University Cash Counter or FRIENDS Counters.

2. Crossed Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, University of Kerala (Only SBT draft payable at SBT Service Branch, Thiruvananthapuram) or District Co-operative Bank DD payable at Head Office branch of State Co-op Bank, Thiruvananthapuram will be accepted.

Students from other States can send Demand Draft payable at SBI Main branch, Thiruvananthapuram.

However, applicants  from outside the country may send DD from any scheduled bank.

3. Please add Rs.10/- as service charge while sending Demand Draft ( For example if the fee is Rs.50/-, you have to draw a DD for Rs.60/-)

Please write your name and the purpose for which the DD is drawn, on the reverse side of the Draft. This is applicable when you buy application form also.

4. In case you are using a downloaded form, please add the cost of the form (Rs. 10/ - Rs 20/ for B.Tech) to the fee amount.

Last Updated on Monday, 25 October 2010 15:49